Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a Beautiful World, After All

I have a problem, which is also somewhat of a blessing.

I am interested in many, many different things (except, notably, cleaning the house). It's always been that way and isn't likely to change now. The thing is, I find the world fascinating. I like to look at things, learn how things work, make things, talk about things, but above all I love the amazing beauty of this world. Hence Che Mondo Bello, which roughly translates as "What a beautiful world." Seems to sum it up nicely.

Anyway, I'll be posting about all sorts of things that interest me, including music, art, photography, cooking, gardening, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

By the way, this blog is inspired by my friend Margaret. The blame, however (if any), is entirely mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment